Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Too busy to blog

Craaaazy week! 

The logistics is the worst part of being a working mother. Not only do you miss hours and days at a time with your kids, but you have to do all the fun drops offs and pick ups too.

So this week I'm juggling work, training in another town, and heading to yet another town for family birthdays all weekend. Sounds simple right? Thrown 2 kids in the mix, various babysitters, and only car. Humph. I had to make notes just to understand my own movements. Yep.

On a different note, I'm seeing a Psychologist for the first time tomorrow. And I told my Dad I have depression today. 2 years go he would have hugged when I told him something like that. Things between us now are stiff and uncomfortable. Hopefully tomorrow helps me deal with it. I don't know if anything can help Dad. He knows leaving his girlfriend will solve a lot of his problems, but he won't do it.

If I had 3 wishes right now:-

(Wow, had to stop and think. Instinctly thought "money"... Am I being shallow or realistic?)

1. My family are healthy and happy (that's a cheat wish, I know)
2. My parents find peace
3. I win the lottery... Ok, maybe I get the promotion I'm keen for. Money and fulfilment.

Good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment